Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aretha Franklin Is Back At Home

Just like that pearl necklace, my soul dribbled down into a dark canyon of uncertainty when Aretha Franklin underwent a mystery surgery for a mysterious condition two weeks ago. Aretha has yet to confirm or deny that the mysterious condition is pancreatic cancer. But Aretha did release a statement saying that she's resting her chichis in the comfort of her own bed and is hoping she'll be well enough to get some theater in her life very soon. Aretha cooed this out to the Free Press:

?I?ve been at home for almost three days now. My family and friends who brought me home are taking great care of me. I also have a private nurse who visits on a daily basis. I?m hoping to be strong enough to go out and see the upcoming Sam Cooke play at the Music Hall in downtown Detroit before Jan. 2, as well as a performance of ?Dreamgirls? at the Fox before it closes.?

Since Aretha is craving some DRAMA and THEATRICALITY, let me deliver some to her bedside. Here's an absolutely riveting silent movie of a ladybug playing a game of pool with itself.


Yes, ladybugs suck at playing pool but the bitch is trying. Clap for that!

via Cute Overload

Lisa Marie Ashley Olsen Audrina Patridge Anna Paquin Whitney Port

No comments:

Post a Comment